As many rounds as possible in 3 minutes of:
3 power cleans, 135#
Rest 1 minute. Repeat for a total of 5 rounds.
This WOD will be completed as a team of 2. Teammates will go at the same time, and their individual reps will be added for a total completed during each round.
Each year in the United States Navy, a highly qualified and elite cadre of Sailors are selected and promoted to the join the ranks of Chief Petty Officer. Since 1893, "The Chiefs" have been relied upon by subordinates and superiors alike for their personal example, technical expertise and above all, their unique leadership capabilities. As the induction process for newly selected Chief Petty Officers is now underway throughout the US Navy, we thought it appropriate to inaugurate "The Chief" in honor and recognition of all past and present CPOs. Thanks to them and their families for their self-sacrifice, ability to adapt, tireless dedication to mission and devotion to country.
Why the PR board? This is a concept we'd seen and several other affiliates and we loved the idea so we decided to do it. So why do we celebrate the PRs?
- CrossFit is results based fitness. We track loads, reps, times, and rounds. When you do more today than you did yesterday, you're increasing your level of fitness.
- Because you did something you've never done before. That's a milestone.
- Because not every day is a PR day. Embrace the great days. But don't forget to embrace the bad as well. Use it to make you better.
- Sometimes seeing what others are capable of you will inspire you to do something great today.
- Because people hit WODs at different times, so they can't all be witness to your achievements. But they can still read about it.
- Because chances are the people outside of CrossFit don't really get why getting the first muscle-up/ unbroken kipping pull-ups/1.5x body weight dead lift/46-inch box jump/130 double unders/255# front squat or whatever else is written up there is a big deal. But everyone here does!
Keep working hard, let's fill up the board in July!!!